Views:1 Author:Fedar Publish Time: 2019-08-17 Origin:Sublimation Printer
The Spring Festival holiday is approaching, how do the majority of digital printing machine users maintain the Printing Machine during the Spring Festival holiday? Today, Fedar will tell you how to maintain it so that the Printing Machine can spend a long vacation!
Before the Spring Festival
1. Check if the nozzle is normal, print the nozzle test strip, and make sure the nozzle status map is intact.
2. Wipe the nozzle with a cotton swab in a one-way wiping method. It is recommended to use a cotton swab to pour pure water. You must not use the tap water for the convenience!
3. Ensure that the printing machine nozzle and the ink stack are closely fitted and completely sealed Before shutting down. By this way the nozzle can be effectively wetted and the nozzle can be blocked.
4. Clean the waste ink cartridge, clip the waste ink tube with a clip, and tighten the lid of the ink supply to prevent air from entering.
5. Clean the dirt of the entire printing machine, including ink cartridges, waste ink cartridges, printing platforms, ink stacks, small frames... and then cover them with a protective cover or cloth cover to prevent dust from entering the machine.
During the Spring Festival
1. The ambient temperature of the storage printing machine should not be lower than zero. It is especially reminded that people in the north should pay attention to the room temperature of where the printing machine is located. If room temperature is too low, it will cause great damage to the printing machine. If possible, it is best to control the room temperature. 15 ° C - 30 ° C, the humidity is maintained at 35% -65%.
2. The nozzle of the printing machine will not be blocked for a long time. It is recommended to print the nozzle test strip every 3 days to check whether the nozzle is blocked. If it is blocked, perform the cleaning operation to ensure that the nozzle is in the best condition.
3. Put the dust cover on the printing machine to avoid dust pollution, put it in a safe place, Anti-fire, waterproof, anti-theft, anti-rat, insect-proof work, etc., to avoid equipment damage caused by abnormal reasons.
After the year
1. Before the machine starts work, firstly ensure that the working environment of the printing machine reaches the optimal temperature and humidity. The specific temperature is 15 °C-30 °C, and the humidity is 35%-65%. Preheat the large and secondary ink cartridges to check if the ink in the cartridges has solidified.
2. Please carefully check the printing machine to ensure that all parts are in place. Then print the printhead test strip and check that the printhead is normal.
3, In the daily use of the printing machine, the ink system is generally cleaned once every 3 months, replaced once every 6 months, all must be replaced in December to ensure smooth ink path, no impurities, and prevent nozzle blockage.